The DGA Mach II Portable disc golf basket is free standing and portable. It has a round metal base. It now comes packaged in one box with base, basket, chain holder with attached chain, two piece pole and bolts. Some assembly required. The Mach II is no longer available in No Frills and Deluxe. It is not available in colors. *We are currently out of the In Ground Conversion Kits.
Mach II Features
- An excellent lower cost choice for recreational courses especially at schools and college campuses and summer camps.
- 18 welded and hot dipped galvanized strands of chain.
- 2 row chain pattern designed with the same spread as the Mach V but has 18 chains instead of 24, no middle row.
- Outer row of chains - 12 chains attach to DGA's patented sliding link chain holders. They slow the discs considerably before hitting the second row of chains, greatly improving catchability.
- Inner row of chains - Patented - 6 chains on the inner row prevent high velocity discs form bouncing off the pole.
View Mach II Spec Sheet
All Mach Series baskets share these same features
- PDGA Approved for championship level tournament play
- Hot-dipped galvanized head-to-toe providing the ultimate all-weather protection
- Chains attached with heavy duty "S" hooks to allow freer movement of chains.
- Trapper Basket that prevents discs from rolling up and out of the basket. Once a disc hits the basket it stays there. Welded and hot-dipped galvanized, constructed with 3/8 inch steel rod. Attached 6" sleeve connects to pole using bolt, hex head nut and nylon insert locknut, hex head tec screw and internal tooth star lock washer (will not vibrate loose like one-way screws).
- Guaranteed for 20 years against failure due to rust and corrosion
Multiple basket prices are available. Call to get a quote. 785-258-2494. This item may be drop shipped from the manufacturer.
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: Basket - DGA Mach 2 - Portable
- Weight: 69.00lb