* Moderately Overstable is a term that describes a disc's flight pattern.
* Overstability, the tendency to turn left, is the more natural flight path for sharp edged discs.
* Overstable discs have a positive rating from 1(for a subtle fade) to 3 (for a hard turn).
* Moderately Overstable discs tend to turn to the left when thrown flat, straight, with average power for right handed back hand throws (RHBH). Opposite for lefties.
* These Moderately Overstable discs have Discraft Stability ratings of +1.0 to +1.7.
* Considered "Advanced," for players with at least some experience.
See Discraft's Disc At a Glance Chart | Discraft's Flight Guide | Disc Selection Advice | Discraft Plastics | Stability Ratings
(Each link opens in a new Tab and can stay open for reference while you shop.)
We offer these ways to narrow your search to find discs to fit your needs. Research and then let us know if you need more help.