The Discmania Evolution product line is being introduced in 2019. It combines industry-leading manufacturing technology and design. Innovation is at the heart of Discmania Evolution products.
The plastic compounds in this line include:
· Exo - a standard plastic with two different flexes
· Neo - a semi translucent, shiny and slightly opaque, grippy premium plastic created by Latitude 64 for Discmania
· Lux - a solid premium plastic
First Run discs, called the Primal Run, will be produced in limited numbers and in one exclusive color, Discmania Orange.
Primal Run discs will sport a special “Evolution” stamp. Regular colors for 2019 are Sky Blue, Pink, Yellow and White.
The 2019 releases include:
· Evolution Instinct - a 165-176g fairway driver in Neo, estimated release is May, 2019
· Evolution Method - a 170-180g mid-range in Neo, estimated release is June, 2019
· Evolution Link - a 170-175g putter in Exo Medium and Hard, estimated release is June or July 2019
· Evolution Enigma - a 165-175g distance driver in Neo, estimated release is July 2019