The Camp Time disc golf Roll-A-Stool® has become an essential item of disc golf accessories. It's most useful when playing in disc golf tournaments, camping, picnicking or going to outdoor concerts.
Roll-a-Stool® for Disc Golf has a brand new look. Three layers of 1000 denier polyester mesh in a variety of colors give the Roll-a-Stool a great new "semi-transparent" look. Note how the legs are just visible through the new seat which is also breathable, fast-drying and includes a convenient top carry handle for quick-automatic closure.
Features and Specs:
- Weighs only 23 ounces
- 19"H x15" triangular stool that is comfy and amazingly strong
- Adjustable shoulder strap with closure buckle
- Folds to 26.5" x 3" diameter
- 250 lb. capacity
- Frame- 6005A-T6
- Seat - made of 3 layers of 1000 denier polyester mesh arranged at 60 degree angles to each other and welded into a comfortable non-stretch seat
- Doesn't sag
- Provides a standard chair-height sitting position
- Corners are 8 layers thick where they attach to the legs
- Legs - made of oversized 1" diameter tubing which is made up of premium aluminum alloy 5086-H38
- Tensile strength of 50,000 PSI
- Each leg is internally reinforced at the center hinge with a 3" long "press fit birch hardwood dowel"
- Strength of steel at half the weight
- Discs Unlimited and/or Millennium Decals available for the legs, we'll apply, optional, free of charge
Made in the U.S.A.-Camp Time® manufacturers all its products in Spokane Valley, WA
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: Acc - Camp Time Stool
- Weight: 2.50lb
- SKU: $26