These Discraft Extra Long Range Drivers are considered Slightly Overstable.
* Slightly Overstable is a term that describes a disc's flight pattern.
* Overstability, the tendency to turn left, is the more natural flight path for sharp edged discs.
* Overstable discs have a positive rating from 1(moderately for a subtle fade) to 3 (extremely for a hard turn).
* Slightly Overstable discs tend to fly rather straight but want to slightly turn or fade to the left for right handed back hand throws (RHBH). Opposite for lefties.
* These Slightly Overstable discs have Discraft Stability Ratings of +0.5 (almost straight).
* Considered "Amateur," great for beginners or experienced players.
See Discraft's Disc At a Glance Chart | Discraft's Flight Guide | Disc Selection Advice | Discraft Plastics | Stability Ratings
(Each link opens in a new Tab and can stay open for reference while you shop.)