The Gateway Bullseye portable disc golf basket is designed to allow players to improve their putting and mid-range games by providing only one 12″ ring of 15 chains on top, thus a smaller target. It easily assembles and disassembles without pins or hardware for easy transport.
The Bullseye basket is available in galvanized or powder-coated finishes.
- The process of applying a protective zinc coating to steel, to prevent rusting.
- Gateway uses the most common method of hot-dip galvanization, in which parts are submerged in a bath of molten zinc.
- Galvanizing forms a coating of corrosion-resistant zinc which prevents corrosive substances from reaching the more delicate part of the metal
- The zinc serves as a sacrificial anode so that even if the coating is scratched, the exposed steel will still be protected by the remaining zinc.
- All baskets are inspected to reduce the amount of effects from the hot-dipping process. They’re also left in the post galvanization stage without any additional paint.
- The powder coating finish is tougher than conventional paint.
- High-quality smooth finish
- Looks better and last longer.
- Powder coating finishes do not get the galvanization treatment. If by chance the powder coat paint is chipped or damaged, the exposed steel will not be protected.
Multiple basket prices available. Call to get a quote. 785-258-2494 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Basket - Gateway Bullseye - Portable
- Weight: 75.00lb
- SKU: $239