The Westside VIP Warship is astable midrange driver with lots of glide. PDGA approved.
VIP plastics properties:
* Super-durable hi-tech plastic with excellent performance
* Beautiful translucent colors
* Maintains flight characteristics and reliability for a long time
* Suitable for recreational and pro players
* Very similar to Latitude Opto-plastic
Tournament plastics properties:
* Advanced version of VIP-plastic containing technical polymers
* Beautiful iridescent opaque colors, some solid colors
* Same durability as VIP Plastic, but grip is slightly better
* Very similar to Latitude GOLD plastic
Westside VIP Warship - new 03/12 Official specifications
Max weight 180.1 gram.
Diameter 21.7 cm.
Height 2.1 cm.
Rim depth 1.3 cm.
Rim thickness 1.4 cm.
Inside rim diameter 8.9 cm.
Rim depth/diameter ratio 6.0
Flight plane thickness 0.2 cm.
Flight plane to rim plane distance 1.9 cm.
Rim configuration 31.0
PDGA certificate number 11-47.