The Westside VIP Shield is a stable to slightly overstable disc golf putter and the next step up from the Swan. Compared to Swan, the Shield is a little thicker and has a small bead on the rim. It holds a stable line when throwing as an approach shot and a straight line into the chains while putting. The Westside Shield is a PDGA approved disc.
Speed 3, Glide 3, Turn 0, Fade 1.
Max weight 175,1 gram.
Diameter 21,1 cm.
Height 2,5 cm.
Rim depth 1,4 cm.
Rim thickness1,0 cm.
Inside rim diameter 19,1 cm.
Rim depth/diameter ratio 6,6
Flight plane thickness 0,2 cm.
Flight plane to rim plane distance 2,3 cm.
Rim configuration 67,00
PDGA certificate number 14-26
Available in VIP, Tournamnet and BT plastics.
VIP plastic properties:
* Super-durable hi-tech plastic with excellent performance
* Beautiful translucent colors
* Maintains flight characteristics and reliability for a longer time
* Suitable for recreational and pro players
* Very similar to Latitude Opto-plastic and Innova Champion
Tournament plastic properties:
* Advanced version of VIP-plastic containing technical polymers
* Beautiful iridescent opaque colors, some solid colors
* Same durability as VIP Plastic, but grip is slightly better
* Very similar to Latitude GOLD plastic and Innova Star