The DGA Mach III Deluxe disc golf basket is permanent and removable. An anchor (installation tube) with an attached locking tab is cemented directly into the ground. The pole with an attached locking collar fits into the anchor and then the tabs lock together. The entire basket and pole can then be removed from the sleeve and inserted into additional sleeves (purchased separately) for alternate pin placements which add interest and challenges to your disc golf course.
Mach III Features
- Easily identified by the prominent number plate.
- A great choice for city and state parks, high use disc golf courses and for championship tournament play.
- 24 welded and hot dipped galvanized strands of chain.
- 2 rows of chains - an outer row with 12 chains and an inner row with 12 chains.
- Outer row of chains - 12 chains attach to DGA's patented sliding link chain holders. They slow the discs considerably before hitting the middle row of chains, greatly improving catchability.
- Inner row of chains - Patented - 12 chains on the innermost row protect the pole and prevent high velocity discs form bouncing off the central pole. The inner chains hang straight down and extend below the length of the outer chains.
- Stock Powder Coating (In-House) - Stocked in-house, readily available with no purchase minimums in either Orange Blaze or Lime Green powder coating ($60 additional per basket).
- Stock Powder Coating - Available upon request, 18 basket minimum. Colors are Barn Red, Matte Black, Sparkle Blue and Ghost White available ($60 additional per basket).
- Custom Powder Coating - Special order any colors other than stock colors, 18 basket minimum. ($75 + per basket).
View Mach III Spec Sheet
The Mach III, Mach V and Mach X share these features
Available mounting options
- No Frills - Permanent and Not Removable - cemented directly into the ground. Not easily removable.
- Deluxe - Permanent and removable model with anchor and lockable collar.
- Portable - Free standing and portable with its integrated industrial strength base wheel.
All Mach Series baskets share these features
- PDGA Approved for championship level tournament play
- Hot-dipped galvanized head-to-toe providing the ultimate all-weather protection
- Chains attached with heavy duty "S" hooks to allow freer movement of chains.
- Trapper Basket that prevents discs from rolling up and out of the basket. Once a disc hits the basket it stays there. Welded and hot-dipped galvanized, constructed with 3/8 inch steel rod. Attached 6" sleeve connects to pole using bolt, hex head nut and nylon insert locknut, hex head tec screw and internal tooth star lock washer (will not vibrate loose like one-way screws).
- Pole - hot-dipped galvanized pipe, 66 in., 1 1/2 in. I.D., 1 15/16 in. O.D. drilled.
- Guaranteed for 20 years against failure due to rust and corrosion
Multiple basket rates are available! Call 785-258-2494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote.
The shopping cart will not calculate the shipping correctly for even one basket since they are packaged in multiple boxes plus the pole(s). Contact us for an accurate shipping quote. Thanks!
If you are ordering this basket along with other items, just order the other items and call us about the basket.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Basket - DGA Mach 3- Deluxe
- Weight: 87.00lb
- SKU: $400