The Flak bag is currently out of stock, but the Flak 4 and Flak X will be available by about mid March! Check out this Flak 4 - Flak X Video and stay tuned for updates.
The Millennium Edition - Hyzer Bomb Flak disc golf backpack is tour-ready utilizing an upper and lower compartment to maximize storage and versatility. It wears comfortably while holding 18 - 25 discs with quick access to putters and plenty of room for anything you need in competition play or on a weekend round. Attach a stool or umbrella to the lower front with clips and webbing and keep it dry in wet conditions with a button-on rain fly.
The Red/Grey features the Hyzer Bomb logo on the front and the Millennium logo on the side pocket.
- Made with premium water resistant and ultra-durable Cordura
- Built-in custom frame
- Hard shell pocket protects your putter and gives you quick access
- Bottom is lined with heavy-duty vinyl and built-in feet to reduce wear
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturer defects
- Straps and clips to attach a stool or umbrella
- Breathable mesh support on the back and under the straps
- Holds 18 - 25 discs in the lower compartment
- Two side slots for additional disc storage
- The upper cargo area gives you room for more discs, apparel, or anything else you need to carry (could hold up to 8 more discs). Can also fit a camelback bladder.
- Military grade YKK zippers throughout the bag
- Two side zipper pockets
- Two drink holders can hold any regular 32oz bottle or a koozied-bottle or can
- Button-on rain fly to keep your discs dry
- Mini pocket on front with two pencil holders
MADE IN THE USA
Pgraz | 01/29/2015
Pros: Bag has great storrage, the upper pocket is great for hoodies/rain jackets, lots of space for as many discs as you need (25-35), decent rainfly keeps your discs dry Cons: Could use better matterials, straps are showing wear with under 100 rounds of use, rainfly blocks the top putter slot unless you don't snap it, needs a better umbrella/stool strap, poorly padded, feels heavy Overall it's a decent bag. I like the storage space for all my goodies, but the quality of construction leaves much to be desired. I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars. DU Comment: The soon to be released Flak 4 has several improvements and great features!
Marc | 01/29/2015
The bag is beyond better than I expected. Holds all I need, and feels fantastic on the back. I carry 30 discs and it feels like air. Better storage than my old Grip and better design. Get it. You won't regret it. I just wish I got one with the HyzerBomb logo but the Millennium logo still looks great.
Jacob | 07/13/2014
Solid bag. I like the size of it, the weight of it, and most of its features. However, I do not like the fact there is no dividers. If you dont fill up the bag with discs then you will have trouble keeping your disc organized. The discs will fall over and not stay standing up. It was a pain to get used to since my old bag i knew right where to reach instead of digging for the disc i wanted. The putter pocket is a bit small. It goes unused since my discs fall over and i cant fit my putter in it. I do like the towel clips and the overall construction of the bag. I would recommend only for people that has the discs to fill up the bag as you can then make the most out of this bag. My suggestion to the maker is to add dividers for the option to create comparments within the bag itself.