These Putter and Approach discs are considered Extremely Overstable:
* Extremely Overstable is a term that describes a disc's flight pattern.
* Overstability, the tendency to turn left, is the more natural flight path for sharp edged discs.
* Discraft overstable discs have positive ratings from 1(for a subtle fade) to 3 (for a hard turn).
* Extremely Overstable discs tend to turn sharply to the left when thrown flat, straight and with average power for right handed back hand throws (RHBH). Opposite for lefties. The higher the speed of release, the less sharp the turn.
* These extremely overstable discs have Discraft Stability Ratings of +1.8 to +3.0.
* Considered "Expert," for players with significant experience and high speed release.
See Discraft's Disc At a Glance Chart | Discraft's Flight Guide | Disc Selection Advice | Discraft Plastics | Stability Ratings
(Each link opens in a new Tab and can stay open for reference while you shop.)