The Lightning DB3 Removable disc golf basket is permanent and removable. An anchor in the ground holds and locks the pole in place while allowing the basket to be removed for storage or another pin placement.
Features of the DB3 and DB5
* Every piece of steel meets or exceeds the specs of other baskets. These will not rust!
* As heavy duty as park quality baskets.
* Heavier than recreational baskets meant for back yard use.
* Great choice for schools, church camps, private courses and courses on a tight budget.
* Basket - hot-dipped galvanized.
* 18 strands of chains - hot-dipped galvanized and 15% heavier than standard 500# test chain used by many other brands.
* Basket and chains alone weigh 51 pounds.
* All parts are interchangeable. You can convert your DB5 to a DB3 by ordering a pole.
* PDGA approved.
Multiple basket rates are available! Call 785-258-2494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote.
The shopping cart will not calculate the shipping correctly for even one basket since they are packaged in multiple boxes plus the pole(s).
Contact us for an accurate shipping quote. Thanks!
If you are ordering this basket along with other items, just order the other items and call us about the basket.
This video will show you how to assemble the basket and weld joints to prevent theft.
(Side note: Metal Epoxy "JB-Weld" works great for $5, and no trip to the Muffler Shop!)
|Model:||Basket - Lightning DB3 - Removable|