* Slightly Overstable is a term that describes a disc's flight pattern.
* Overstability, the tendency to turn left, is the more natural flight path for sharp edged discs.
* Overstable discs have a positive rating from 1(moderately for a subtle fade) to 3 (extremely for a hard turn).
* Slightly Overstable discs tend to fly rather straight but want to slightly turn or fade to the left for right handed back hand throws (RHBH). Opposite for lefties.
* These Slightly Overstable discs have Discraft Stability Ratings of +0.5 (almost straight).
* Considered "Amateur," great for beginners or experienced players.
See Discraft's Disc At a Glance Chart | Discraft's Flight Guide | Disc Selection Advice | Discraft Plastics | Stability Ratings
(Each link opens in a new Tab and can stay open for reference while you shop.)
We offer these ways to narrow your search to find discs to fit your needs. Research and then let us know if you need more help.
The Discraft Elite Z CryZtal Buzzz is a midrange driver with a stability of 0.5 (straight/slightly overstable). In comparison the Pro D has a stability of 0.0 (stable). The Buzzz has quickly become one of the most popular dis…