These Discraft Long Range Rollers are considered understable to stable:
* Discraft Stability Ratings of -1.0 to 0.0.
* Roller shots are used to gain extra distance on short grass or low ceiling fairways.
* They are generally thrown with varied backhand or forehand techniques. These shots depend more on the throwing technique than the disc.
* Generally speaking, understable and/or well worn beat up discs make the best rollers.
* Great for 'Amateur Skill Level' players.
See Discraft's Disc At a Glance Chart | Discraft's Flight Guide | Disc Selection Advice | Discraft Plastics | Stability Ratings
(Each link opens in a new Tab and can stay open for reference while you shop.)
The Discraft Elite X Stratus a long range driver with a stability of -1.0 (understable). It is great for beginners as well as pros. Easy to throw, it will fly straight and hold a line at low to mid speeds, or fade to an anhyz…
The Discraft Pro-D Eclipse is a low flying long range driver with a stability of 0.0 (stable) that is very easy to throw. Having a slighter wider rim and being heavier than most drivers (up to 180 grams) makes it great for ro…