These Long Range Drivers are considered Moderately Overstable.
* Moderately Overstable is a term that describes a disc's flight pattern.
* Overstability, the tendency to turn left, is the more natural flight path for sharp edged discs.
* Overstable discs have a positive rating from 1(for a subtle fade) to 3 (for a hard turn).
* Moderately Overstable discs tend to turn to the left when thrown flat, straight, with average power for right handed back hand throws (RHBH). Opposite for lefties.
* These Moderately Overstable discs have Discraft Stability ratings of +1.0 to +1.7 (more overstable).
* Considered "Advanced," for players with at least some experience.
See Discraft's Disc At a Glance Chart | Discraft's Flight Guide | Disc Selection Advice | Discraft Plastics | Stability Ratings
(Each link opens in a new Tab and can stay open for reference while you shop.)