* Extremely Overstable is a term that describes a disc's flight pattern.
* Overstability, the tendency to turn left, is the more natural flight path for sharp edged discs.
* Discraft overstable discs have positive ratings from 1(for a subtle fade) to 3 (for a hard turn).
* Extremely Overstable discs tend to turn sharply to the left when thrown flat, straight and with average power for right handed back hand throws (RHBH). Opposite for lefties. The higher the speed of release, the less sharp the turn.
* These extremely overstable discs have Discraft Stability Ratings of +1.8 to +3.0.
* Considered "Expert," for players with significant experience and high speed release.
See Discraft's Disc At a Glance Chart | Discraft's Flight Guide | Disc Selection Advice | Discraft Plastics | Stability Ratings
(Each link opens in a new Tab and can stay open for reference while you shop.)
We offer these ways to narrow your search to find discs to fit your needs. Research and then let us know if you need more help.
The Discraft Pro-D Drone is a midrange driver with stabilities of 2.5 to 2.6 (extremely overstable). Disc golf players in windier places love it like no other for its ability to fight headwinds and not turn over. Very oversta…
The Discraft Pro-D Crush is an overstable maximum distance driver with a stability of 1.8 (moderately to extremely overstable). It has a wide rim and flat top that delivers superior distance off the tee in almost all wind con…
The Discraft Pro-D Avenger is a maximum distance driver with stability ratings of 1.6 to 1.8 (moderately overstable). It can be used by ametuers and pros alike. It can hold a line in the wind. You can throw it anhyzer and it …