The DGA Mach II Deluxe disc golf basket is permanent and removable - An anchor (installation tube) with an attached locking tab is cemented directly into the ground. The pole with an attached locking collar fits into the anchor and then the tabs lock together. The entire basket and pole can then be removed from the sleeve and inserted into additional sleeves (purchased separately) for alternate pin placements which add interest and challenges to your disc golf course.
Mach II Features
* An excellent lower cost choice for recreational courses especially at schools and college campuses and summer camps.
* 18 welded and hot dipped galvanized strands of chain.
* 2 row chain pattern designed with the same spread as the Mach V but has 18 chains instead of 24, no middle row.
* Outer row of chains - 12 chains attach to DGA's patented sliding link chain holders. They slow the discs considerably before hitting the second row of chains, greatly improving the catching ability.
* Inner row of chains - Patented -6 chains on the inner row prevent high velocity discs form bouncing off the pole.
* Colors - blue sparkle and orange glaze powder coating available ($50 additional per basket). Custom colors available too.
* 20 year limited warranty
*Stock and custom blades can be added to add visibility and branding potential.
View the Mach II Spec Sheet
All Mach Series baskets share these same features
* Available in
No Frills - permanent and NOT removable - cemented directly into the ground. Not easily removable.
Deluxe - permanent and removable model with anchor and lockable collar.
Portable - free standing and portable with its integrated industrial strength base wheel.
* PDGA approved for championship level tournament play.
* Hot-dipped galvanized head-to-toe providing the ultimate all-weather protection
* Chains attached with heavy duty "S" hooks to allow freer movement of chains.
* Trapper Basket - prevents discs from rolling up and out of the basket. Once a disc hits the basket it stays there. Constructed with 3/8 inch steel rod, welded and hot-dipped galvanized. The attached 6" sleeve connects to pole using bolt, hex head nut and nylon insert locknut, hex head tec screw and internal tooth star lock washer (will not vibrate loose like one-way screws).
* Pole - hot-dipped galvanized pipe, 66", 1 1/2" I.D., 1 15/16" O.D., with holes drilled.
* 20 year limited warranty.
Multiple basket rates are available! Call 785-258-2494 or email email@example.com to get a quote.
The shopping cart will not calculate the shipping correctly for even one basket since they are packaged in multiple boxes plus the pole(s). Contact us for an accurate shipping quote. Thanks!
If you are ordering this basket along with other items, just order the other items and call us about the basket.
|Model:||Basket - DGA Mach 2 Deluxe|