This Disc Golf Starter Set begins with the Fade Gear Lite Bag and three Millennium Golf Discs
including a driver, midrange and putter. $46
The Fade Lite Bag features:
* hold up to 12 discs
* about 10" long (not including drink holder) x 5.5" x 8.5" tall
* weighs only 11 oz.
* main body - made of durable 600-D Polyester canvas, divided into two equal compartments by sewn in material, double zipper top includes an inside mesh pocket.
* front - open putter pocket with room for 2 putters. Attached to it is a smaller scorecard or mini pocket and 2 pencil pockets.
* left side - drawstring 1-litre drink pocket
* right side - 2 side by side open pockets: 2" x 4.5" and 3.5" x 4.5"
* back - plain
* bottom - full padded bottom support
* padded adjustable shoulder strap
The Millennium Disc Golf Discs are made of a more durable plastic than the discs in other starter sets. The Millennium plastic combines precision grip and durability required to withstand wear and tear out on the course while being offered at an affordable price.
This Starter Set includes:
* The Millennium JLS - a Distance Driver with a long straight flight path that makes it great for beginners because it is easy to control and one upon which you can depend!
* The Millennium Quantum Aurora MS - a Midrange Driver and the one disc to have if you're just getting started in disc golf. It may be the truest flying, best all-around golf disc you can buy. It has no rollover, virtually no fade, and surprising distance for a midrange disc. All you have to do is control the angle and watch it make great right curve, left curve, or dead straight shots.
* The Millennium Omega Super Soft Putter is just that! It's a soft, sticky, and grippy chain-grabber and a favorite among disc golfers of all skill levels. It's everything you ever wanted in a top notch putter.